Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I

I just am sitting here paralyzed by the music and it's been a long time of frosty tree slip sprinkle mist since I remembered what the sunrise felt like and a long time since I stare and stared and stared. Ookay I'm trying this again simply because I know I am going insane and the last two days were the first -un-tired days I have had since July I forgot what being awake felt like fresh lake slip over and loose time and drums drums drums. The last time I felt as run on on on on on I hid my head under the covers and blasted how things used to be how how how the snow looked on his hair remember I did one of theses well it's been a year year year are you ready for 2010? No. No no no no no no no no I need to run I need to be outside I need to sleep I need to wake I need to do my homework take tests pay attention not sleep be manageable be responsible I need to never use to be verbs. I'm so numb in a good way in a self inflicted high thats causing all of this to flow out from god knows where goes knows god knows god knows no fucking no fucking get out. Come in come back I know you're here hiding where exactly you were before but changed that space that the sound of the door used to be so familiar green little dusty spot oh no you have not grown up up up up grown up. Grow up. Familiar green green green green green green green are you ready for 2010 no.

No comments:

Post a Comment