Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December


I just witnessed the calendar on my computer change to DECEMBER 1!
so:

1. soundtrack - Iron & Wine
2. I submitted my first college app ever today! awwwwww
3. the corner by the heater in the library is the most comfortable, beautiful space ever. No if I could only stay awake in it for longer the 3 minutes I might actually get something done in my independent study...
4. I'm goin to Germany for a month this summer. weeeeeeeeee! watch out Berlin
5. French test tomorrow and I really need to get a good grade on it and I haven't studied. Merde.
6. WTF journalism last hour with schmitz is so banal my body really can't take it. ugh
7. oh yea and hipster runoff is dead. not like I check it every day or anything. wow I can't believe I am blogging about the ironic blog this is so wrong in so many ways and my brain is spinning out of controllll
8. ooooohhhhh sweet mama two hits and the joint turned brown
9. I cleaned my room
10. San Pelligrino is just so sophisticated. I'll leave this post with that thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment