Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Love Winter Break


So I'm practically nocturnal cause I usually wake up a little after 12, then work or hang out, then take a nap around 3, and when I wake up at 4 its dark already. Yeaaaaaa 2 hours of sunlight. I can just feel myself getting pale.

Last night I watched Pulp Fiction and tonight Inglorious Bastards. Quentin is invading my movie seeing, it's all I've watched lately. I saw Sin City like four days ago, too. And the first time I saw it was of course in Gus' basement on late night TV. First time I saw Pulp Fiction was in a very awkward situation in Orlee's basement. And Sam and Pete told me we were going to jam and then kidnapped me and took me to Inglorious Bastards.

I stole my parents old coffee machine and installed it on my desk so now I can have coffee all throughout the night. And it's so cold outside that I can just keep my soy milk chilled in between the glass and the screen of my window, perfect.

The real reason I'm blogging is because I'm not letting myself go to bed until I compare Medea and Antigone. Yea, thats right, fucking AP Honors English never leaves me alone. Here is a picture of Medea. And then Antigone. AHAHAHAHAHAH. Well obviously they both were a little chunky, but I think Medea is hotter. There, that's my thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment