Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bikebikebike


it's very cold
like blasting me
almost
but I like it anyway

and then I get lazy
and think that the lock doesn't need to go through the wheel too
really
but okayfineI'lldoit.

(and it's perfectly fine to live it overnight on the bike racks. I've done it before.
nothing happened)

So I heap that literature book
two sizes too small three sizes to big
and proportioned all wrong
into my little European bike basket
and pretend to be a little European woman

and turning corners
is so funny
because the weight causes me to titter
on the edge
of a very embarrassing collapse

and filling up the tires is annoying
but to keep up I need all the agility I can get
go fast little velo

wait but really it's not that little
not as sporty and beautiful and slick as others
I'm possessive nonetheless

but the point of all this is that I can't get on my bike from the right side without looking like a complete goon

No comments:

Post a Comment