Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You Wanna Watch Me? Come On Come On Watch Me!







The energy of youth is electrifying, the ability to jump over fences, not sleep for 24 hours, and (most importantly?) look fabulous. Marc Jacobs captured youth to me in his Spring/Summer 2009 show for Marc by Marc Jacobs. The dresses are breezy enough, but the shoes, the shoes! Jazz shoes have never looked better.

The music was equally awe-inspriring, but I have yet to find out who spun. I just want to strut to this all day - the opening track is "Neek Chic" by Goldielocks, and can not be purchased anywhere, I already tried.
"I'll paint my nails pink and my eyelashes blue,
anything to help my isolate myself from you,
the tops that you look really just aren't me
you run around looking all exactly THE SAME"

No comments:

Post a Comment