Friday, March 20, 2009

Arched

in my underwear i write poetry
two headed poetry
with ten spigots and swift ankles with wings
whisking me outside, and i have bare feet
hippity bounce don't prick the soles
i walk with green tipped tinges
i am filling branches with pies of sentences
and filing my nails with memories
i am eating a green apple on the floor naked
i am crying into words as my mouth remembers
through my hippie journal with ideas
of emerson and indians
and dipping in water on alive nights
and cowering in water on nights that never end
and pressing my lips to the showers belly button
i breathe
i am full of love
i was full of love
i cut pear slices of it
and fed tired ankles, and limber stringy arms
stretched against the sky upward as a sillhouette
now im arched over in the light glistening night
to write these silly things that will not be understood because
i put tule between words
is it insanity? do you think so?
well you know i laugh
just hold me
like a bowl
like how the clouds hold the moon
holding the rooftops of this town
holding me and mine and my memories:

in my veins

there is a spritish imp chirping these ideas
she singy sing sinzzzgs such
beauuuuuutiful songs

with bare shoulders
her swift collarbone
her neck
her backbone is a plumb
trickling down onto the chair of straw
where i sit in my underwear
and write poems

No comments:

Post a Comment