Monday, March 16, 2009

Drama Queens



When one is cast as the lead there are two immediate emotions:
1. OH MY GOD IS THAT REALLY MY NAME NO WAY YAYAYAYAYAYYA
2. I MUST HIDE BEFORE THE PICHFORKS AND TORTCHES APPEAR

Actresses can be bitches. Actors can suddenly turn nasty.
Everything must must be taken with a grain of salt!

So I was cast as the lead in a play today. And the world is either thrilled for me or ready to kill me. What did I do? I simply auditioned?!? So here's how everyone ends up mad
"he cast all freshmen?! favoritism!!!! he should have cast seniors - it's their last year!"
or
"he cast seniors?! how the hell are lowerclassmen who are talented supposed to get a role when talent clearly doesn't matter, and it's simply age?"

ACTING IS A NASTY BUSINESS, NOT FOR THE FAINT AT HEART
or the lame, whiny, and complaining. deal with it. that's why this sport has no referees, and does not play fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment