Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

I'm in Marin County at my Godparents for Thanksgiving, and I forgot how charming the Bay Area is! There are so many things to be thankful for.

1. My family.  We have gone through a lot this past year, and it has made me realize how much I need them.  My parents are so devoted. My brother continues to be the most important friend I have. We will stay strong as a family, no matter what. 

2. My friends.  My friends from home, who understand my roots, who know my history.  My girls at Scripps, the brightest young things I've ever seen.  240 housemates. Jonah and Joseph, my improv brothers, and Box, my improv family. And my camp friends, who understand the magic of Leelanau and Kohahna. 

3. My education.  The fact that I feel stable in my learning, and growth as a student and a person.  I am so grateful to be at the Claremont Colleges, surrounded by people that are inspiring every day.




No comments:

Post a Comment