Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer

Misty settling over the lush greenery
of prolific
ripe peonies
that are in my bedroom
normally with outstretched neck I welcome
tiny as the creeping
tender ants

I smell you, and sleep sleep
cycle of days and food and thoughts
suspended in the fog
above these chilly June days
resentment over warmer days
pushed against the clouds
in blossomed animosity
and ambiguity

Fingers spindly
and skin soft
and here encaptured this man
of stories elusive
and forces of circles
inside my stomach
that wobble and hook
and spin around and upwards
until reaching the tip of my brain
where the washed out corners
collect to form a place

Leave your scent traced on the pillow
sneak through in unexpected brilliance
of the tumbly lack
and you rabid heartbeat
has been heard

No comments:

Post a Comment