Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Big Bay


So allll my exams are done! After my last one I met up with Sam, Pete, and Case at Big Bay. They were all on shrooms and so of course like complete goofballs. And I leave in a week exactly, and Gus leaves in days damn make it stop. And I keep on getting invited to all these graduation parties but I will be gone for all of them. It stinks, I feel like these opportunities only come once.
Then Pete and Case left to go to work/eat apple pie, and Sam and I talked for a wile, then Ian came along. I feel like even if I talk to Sam for a million years I still will never know him. He even told me that he is attached to no one. And I defiantly feel the absurd combination of closeness and distance. Anyway, it was nice to hang out with him, even though these chilly June days are aggravating me.
I've been on a weird sleep schedule lately, but I really can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment