Saturday, April 30, 2011

too much

Its back

Crawling in my stomach

With pink limbs through my torso

Up up into that center


Ive been starving myself for two days

Purpling food until black cigarette smoke remains the only behind lights

taste that lingers


Restricted

Makes me want you more

I want you more, more, more,

I want to feel your arm muscles flash

And run my fingers through your

Woods of a head

Forever and roll in the moss until my breasts are covered by the slight green velvet of yourself


My headaches throb inside my chest and I want to cocoon my self

Yet the only thing I can think of is your green comfort

That wraps me so tight that even your superior taste in music barely shakes me


Who am I tricking when I say you do’t shake me?


You shake me, alright. Enough to make me slap you

A slap in anger, in belly wrenching sideways feeling pure sharp unfairness


And I need to turn that hand around and take our over flushed face

With my ever growing arm muscles and love and love and love


I’m opening myself up. Do you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment