Saturday, February 13, 2010

failureregret

I'm tired of this endless nostalgia
Hearing words overlay themselves to form frost
in the shape of typewriter letters over and over until they pierce out the side of my head
I'm tired of this sunlight
telling myself to move but all I can think about
are those letters in my brain
flipping themselves sideways trying to create meaning
of the past of the past trying to shake off their
baby power dust still clinging to the tips
They are slating sideways like some
drunken sledder fuzzy and blurred

I just want them to go away
and stop thinking about this second Saturday in February the second time
because I know another word just formed in my head
now two
they are overlapping and the dust is falling off of them and I can almost hold them
can you see them through my eyes? Into my head where the words are clinging to each other like some mad desperate cats?
I wish they would stop moving
I am becoming nauseous
There are too many words.

No comments:

Post a Comment